Pages

Friday, November 30, 2007

Why Guys Fall For Some Women And Not Others...

  This book wouldn't be complete without the inside "dirt" from us MEN.
    I made it my mission to track down dozens and dozens of the "cream of the crop"... and I got them to reveal "hows" and "whys" they themselves had never considered...
    Not surprisingly, every guy I talked to had ways of "screening" women FAST... over the years they had learned to recognize certain signs that told them if a woman was insecure, a "drama queen", had "baggage", was needy or attention-starved, and even ways to instantly tell whether or not a woman knew what she was doing "between the sheets" before they ever got near the bedroom.
    They also explained what women had done to secure spots in their hearts as the "one and only" (These were guys with plenty of options... but these women did 3 special things that made them completely forget about any and all other women).
    And most importantly... I got them to reveal the things these special women had done to make those feelings last and last and last... perhaps the biggest challenge us men face in finding a woman to gave our hearts to.
    I've been very fortunate in life in that I've never had a hard time meeting women or getting dates... but finding a woman who can keep my interest and attention has always been a different story...
    Come to think of it, I can count the few who "tamed me" on one hand... with a finger or two to spare. (Every guy I interviewed actually said the same.)
    So of course when I put this book together I looked back at the special women who made me feel those incredible feelings... and figured out exactly what they did differently then the other women whom I've met and dated.
    I lay it all out for you here... and I hold nothing back.
    The bottom line is this:
    Some women know secrets that other women do not.
    Some seem to know them "instinctively", while others figure them out over time.
    I've compiled these secrets in my new eBook, and I'm really looking forward to sharing them with you.
    This is the only book of it's kind... and you won't find these secrets anywhere else.
    This is THE BOOK I wish a woman that I was interested in would have... and read often.
    Inside are the secrets every man WISHES a woman would know... and they will bring strength, affection, attention, and love to all who learn them.


Get easy, one-click access to your favorites. Make Yahoo! your homepage.

No comments:

/